- 250 gram plain flour
- 175 grams Butter, cold, cut into cubes
- 20 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- .5 tablespoon water
- 500 grams fresh blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 200 grams double cream or thickened cream
- 25 grams plain flour
- 2 tablespoons creme de cassis, This berry liquer brings all the flavours together with a lovely depth
1h 35minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place flour and butter into bowl and mix 20 secs, speed 5 or until resembles breadcrumbs
Add egg, sugar and water and mix 15 secs, speed 6 or until it all comes together into a pastry ball.
Tip mix out onto Thermomat and knead into a nice pastry ball.
Wrap in mat and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Lightly spray a 25cm flan tin or ceramic dish.
Roll out the chilled pastry on the Thermomat to more than fit the tray, so you don't have to stretch it.
Place the tray upside down on the pastry, lift the Thermomat gently and turn upside down so the pastry is now in the tray.
Press neatly into the tray with the excess pastry folding over the sides.
Using your rolling pin, roll over the top of tray to trim neat edges.
Return to fridge for 20 mins. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Place the berries in the pastry case.
In tm bowl, mix eggs, sugar, cream, flour and cassis on speed 5 until smooth.
Pour over berries.
Sprinkle with a little raw sugar.
Bake for 35 mins.
Serve cold if you can wait!
Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Christmas Salad
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- Emily's Famous Fudge Brownie GF, double batch.
- Zesty Lemon Melting moments
- Healthy Banana, Pecan Apricot Loaf
- Caramel Kisses, Gluten Free