- 200 g plain flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 30 g rolled oats
- 3 eggs, Extra Large
- 70 g Rice malt syrup
- 240 g Greek yoghurt
- 50 g macadamia oil
- 200 g Fresh Fruit or Berries
Preheat oven to 190c and line two trays with approx 19 silicon cupcake moulds.
Put flour and baking powder in bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4 to aerate and combine.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/ speed 3. Scrape down bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds if necessary
(If you are using fresh berries, you may wish to leave them out until last, and stir in on speed 3 until incorporated.
Spoon batter into prepared moulds and bake for 25 mins or until golden brown and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
I used banana and pear in the pictured muffins as I had some about to go bad. Any fruit you like or berries would work in these muffins. Also some slivered almonds sprinkled on top would be nice.
These muffins are not overly sweet, you may wish to add some sugar in with the flour and baking powder if you want them a bit sweeter.
I don't like my muffins too big and stretched this recipe out to make 19. You could always fill up the moulds a bit more to make bigger muffins.
Split into 19 muffins and made with banana and pear they are approximatly 115 calories per muffin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake