- 160 g Dried Fruit, (I use craisins, apricots, dates & sultanas)
- 80 g dark chocolate
- 1 Frozen Ripe Banana
- 150 g rolled oats
- 150 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 50 g coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 75 g Rapadura Sugar
- 80 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bea Paste
- 65 g Maple syrup
- 40 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 170C (fan forced).
- 1. Place frozen banana (broken into chunks), dried fruit & chocolate in TM bowl and turbo 2-3 times until evenly chopped.
- 2. Add oats, spelt, coconut, baking powder & sugar to the bowl. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients, except chopped fruit & chocolate, to TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Press into slice tray. I usually sprinkle home-made milo on top of the slice, for a little extra chocolateyness. Bake for 30 minutes, until brown. Cool and slice into squares. Devour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)