- 300 grams dark chocolate, Pieces
- 250 grams Butter, Chopped
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams Milk
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams plain flour
- 150 grams raspberries frozen
- 200 grams white chocolate, Chopped
1) Preheat oven to 180°C Fan Forced and Prepare a Brownie Tray (Grease and line if appropriate)
2) Add Dark Chocolate pieces to bowl and grate 15sec / sp8
3) Add Butter and cook 2mins/50°C/Sp3
4) Add sugar, eggs & milk and blend 15sec/sp4
5) Add remaining ingredients and mix 15sec/sp4 until mixture has combined
6) Pour mixture into brownie tray and place in oven for 40 mins
7) As tempting as it is, leave your brownie in the tray until cooled. Failure to do this may mean cracking your brownie.
Can be topped with Chocolate Ganache or I think this would be awesome with Cream Cheese Icing too
Accessories you need
Will keep well in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Using a silicone slice form means not having to grease or line a tin.
Can use other berries or perhaps even leave out altogether
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.