- 65 grams Butter, cubed small
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1/2 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, sifted
- 40 grams chocolate bits
- 40 grams white chocolate melts, halved
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
Add butter, essence and brown sugar into TM bowl and beat 25 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then mix for another 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl again.
Add egg and mix 10 seconds/speed 4 until smooth.
Add sifted flours, bicarbonate soda, cocoa and both chocolates then mix 10 seconds/speed 5. (If you would like bigger pieces of chocolate mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 5 instead). If not mixed through completely, mix the rest in by hand.
Tip mixture onto Thermomat then drop rounded heaped teaspoons of mixture onto prepared trays about 4cm apart, press each with a fork to flatten slightly.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes and then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)