- 250 grams honey
- 125 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 grams Self Raising Flour
- 3 teaspoons mixed spice
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 250 grams icing sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon water if required
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Place honey, sugar and oil into mixing bowl and mix 5min/60c/speed2.
3. Add egg and mix 3 sec speed 3.
4. Add self raising flour, spice and cocoa mix 4 secs speed 5.
5. Scape down side of the bowl and knead for 1 1/2 min.
6. Roll out between baking paper to aprox 5 mm thickness and cut out shapes. Place biscuits on tray and bake for 10 minutes 200C.
Insert Butterfly into TM bowl.
Place egg white into TM bowl and beat without MC for 1min on speed 4.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then add icing sugar slowly through the hole one tablespoon at a time Speed 4. This should take between 1 and 2 mins.
Allowing the dough to cool in the fridge for 10-15 minutes will hold the dough together better to cut out shapes.
Pfefferkuchen is a traditional German Christmas cookie biscuit somewhat similar to gingerbread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston Slice
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters