- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 can Borlotti beans, Drained
- 40 grams honey
- 110 g good peanut butter, if using shop bought leave out the oil from the recipe
- 20 g Grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract (or paste)
- 1 pinch Pink Rock Salt, optional
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
1. Chop chocolate until in smallish peices apx 3 seconds speed 7 Or use choc chips if preferred.
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Mix for 5 seconds speed 8
Check mixture, check there are no beans identifiable and test if you prefer to add more honey as they are not very sweet. Mix for further 5 seconds as needed until dough is together. (usually take me 15 seconds in all)
4. Line trays with baking paper,
5. Tip dough out onto paper,
6. Using wet hands form into small balls and squash top slightly.
Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Until surface is cracked. When you take them from the oven they will soft, they harden up slightly when cooled.
Bask in the glory of knowing your eating healthy borlotti beans as a treat!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
These have a brownie like consistancy rather than a crunchie cookie. I have kept for a few days in an air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies