- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 can Borlotti beans, Drained
- 40 grams honey
- 110 g good peanut butter, if using shop bought leave out the oil from the recipe
- 20 g Grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract (or paste)
- 1 pinch Pink Rock Salt, optional
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
1. Chop chocolate until in smallish peices apx 3 seconds speed 7 Or use choc chips if preferred.
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Mix for 5 seconds speed 8
Check mixture, check there are no beans identifiable and test if you prefer to add more honey as they are not very sweet. Mix for further 5 seconds as needed until dough is together. (usually take me 15 seconds in all)
4. Line trays with baking paper,
5. Tip dough out onto paper,
6. Using wet hands form into small balls and squash top slightly.
Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Until surface is cracked. When you take them from the oven they will soft, they harden up slightly when cooled.
Bask in the glory of knowing your eating healthy borlotti beans as a treat!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
These have a brownie like consistancy rather than a crunchie cookie. I have kept for a few days in an air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars