- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 can Borlotti beans, Drained
- 40 grams honey
- 110 g good peanut butter, if using shop bought leave out the oil from the recipe
- 20 g Grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract (or paste)
- 1 pinch Pink Rock Salt, optional
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
1. Chop chocolate until in smallish peices apx 3 seconds speed 7 Or use choc chips if preferred.
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Mix for 5 seconds speed 8
Check mixture, check there are no beans identifiable and test if you prefer to add more honey as they are not very sweet. Mix for further 5 seconds as needed until dough is together. (usually take me 15 seconds in all)
4. Line trays with baking paper,
5. Tip dough out onto paper,
6. Using wet hands form into small balls and squash top slightly.
Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Until surface is cracked. When you take them from the oven they will soft, they harden up slightly when cooled.
Bask in the glory of knowing your eating healthy borlotti beans as a treat!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
These have a brownie like consistancy rather than a crunchie cookie. I have kept for a few days in an air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls -Variation of Cinnamon Doughnut Bliss Balls (paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)
- S'more slice