- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 can Borlotti beans, Drained
- 40 grams honey
- 110 g good peanut butter, if using shop bought leave out the oil from the recipe
- 20 g Grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract (or paste)
- 1 pinch Pink Rock Salt, optional
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
1. Chop chocolate until in smallish peices apx 3 seconds speed 7 Or use choc chips if preferred.
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Mix for 5 seconds speed 8
Check mixture, check there are no beans identifiable and test if you prefer to add more honey as they are not very sweet. Mix for further 5 seconds as needed until dough is together. (usually take me 15 seconds in all)
4. Line trays with baking paper,
5. Tip dough out onto paper,
6. Using wet hands form into small balls and squash top slightly.
Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Until surface is cracked. When you take them from the oven they will soft, they harden up slightly when cooled.
Bask in the glory of knowing your eating healthy borlotti beans as a treat!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
These have a brownie like consistancy rather than a crunchie cookie. I have kept for a few days in an air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake