- 200 grams GF plain flour
- 1 tablespoon dry ginger
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda (bicarb)
- 115 grams Butter
- 115 grams Coconut sugar, Or Raw Sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place flour, ginger and baking soda in bowl and mix on speed 3 / 10 seconds. Set aside.
3. Place raw sugar in bowl and grind on speed 9 / 3 seconds.
4. Add butter and golden syrup to sugar and cream on speed 6 / 1 minute. Scrape down sides with spatula as required.
5. Add flour mix. Beat on speed 4 ./ 30 seconds until mixed.
6. Roll teaspoon of mix into a ball and flatten with your hand or a fork.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown ontop (as per picture). The biscuits will harden on cooling (20 mins or so). Try to resist them until then!
Store in an airtight container once cool, if they last that long!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw