- 200 grams dark chocolate 70%, broken into pieces
- 250 grams unsalted butter, cut into inch squares
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 35 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar, to dust over the finished brownies
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin.
Place the chocolate and butter in your bowl and melt 6 minutes, 55 degrees, speed 1.0 on reverse, measuring cup on.
Let the chocolate and butter mixture cool for a short while then add in your eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, spices and cocoa powder. Measuring cup on.
Mix your ingedients for 15 seconds, Speed 5. Scrape down the sides of your bowl. Mix again for 15 seconds, Speed 5. The contents of your bowl will be a beautiful glossy consistency.
Srpead your batter into the prepared tin and bake in your oven for 25-30 minutes or test with a wooden skewer to see if it comes out clean.
Cool in the pan then turn out and cut into pieces. Dust with icing sugar. Delicious served warm.
Of course the brownies can be cut into larger pieces - 36 pieces are bite sized pieces
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)