- 150 g Butter
- 200 g golden syrup
- 200 g molasses
- 125 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon Grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 250 g full fat milk
- 2 --- eggs
- 1 level teaspoons bicarb soda, dissolved in 2 tbsp water
- 300 g plain flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150 fan forced.
Melt butter, golden syrup, molasses, brown sugar and all spices including grated ginger 60deg/3mins/sp2.
Add milk, eggs and bicarbonate soda including the water. Mix 5sec/sp5.
Add flour and mix 20sec/sp3.
Pour into cupcake papers and bake for 25-30mins Or until just cooked. Do not over bake.
Accessories you need
The batter will be very runny.
Follow me on Facebook at Thermomatters
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars