- 150g raw sugar
- 250g Butter
- 4 eggs
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 70g Desiccated Coconut
- 50g Milk
- 2 green apples, peeled, cored & quartered, scored for decoration
- 75g apricot conserve
- 1tbs water
- 1tbs lemon juice extra
Pre-heat oven to 180C. Grease and line a square cake tin.
2. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 10.
3. Add butter and mix 30 sec/speed 5.
4. Add eggs one at a time to combine 3 sec/speed 4.
5. Add flour and juice and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
6. Add coconut and milk and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
7. Pour batter into prepared tin and place apple quarters core side down into the batter push down lightly. Bake for 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
8. Brush glaze over cake while still warm.
Place apricot conserve, water and extra juice into mixing bowl and mix 2 min/70C/speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake