- 345 grams raw sugar, 20 g for icing sugar (dusting) and 225 g in slice
- 250 grams butter substitute, E.g., Nuttelex
- 4 eggs
- 225 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 85 grams dessicated coconut
- 60 grams lemon juice
- zest of a lemon
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line 30cm x 20cm lamington tray with baking paper.
- 2. Place 345 g raw sugar in thermomix, and mill 10 sec/speed 7 to make caster sugar.
- 3. Empty all but approx 20 g sugar and mill 20g sugar at 10 sec/speed 10 to make icing sugar. Empty icing sugar into separate dish for dusting slice after baking.
- 4. Place 250 g butter substitute in thermomix and melt 2 min/60°C/speed 3.
- 5. Add milled caster sugar and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- 6. Leave Thermomix running at speed 4, add eggs one at a time through the top.
- 7. Add gluten free plain flour and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
- 8. Add dessicated coconut, lemon juice and lemon zest and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- 9. Pour mixture into lamington tray and bake in oven at 180°C for 30 minutes. After 5 minutes out of the oven, dust with icing sugar. Slice into bite sized squares and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Bircher Muslei
- “Puppy Tails” Chocolate balls
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Nut Free Paleo Banana Muffins
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pistachio Biscotti by CP63
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins