- 300 g gluten free flour, Self raising
- 2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 125 g brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 125 g skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Place banana, brown sugar, egg, milk and butter into the TM bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 4.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Pour into loaf tin and smooth top. Place in oven and bake 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Cool in tin 5 minutes before turning onto wire rack to cool.
Gluten Free Banana Bread
If you don't have self raising gluten free flour then add an additional two teaspoons of baking powder to the mix and use plain gluten free flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice