- 160 g basmati rice
- 50 g panela, (or rapadura)
- 40 g Gluten free plain flour
- 95 g Gluten free self raising flour
- 125 g nutilex, (butter or coconut oil also works)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Bananas, ripe
- 40 g sultanas (optional )
Pre-heat fanforced oven to 160c
Pour rice into bowl and mill for 2 minutes, speed 9.
Add panela and mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
Mix remaining ingredients except sultanas 10 seconds, speed 5.
Mix sultanas 10 seconds speed 4
Line loaf tin with baking paper or spray with oil
Pour batter into tin
Bake in 160C fanforced oven for 50-60 minutes
Accessories you need
You can use chia seeds or egg replacer to make a vegan version of this yummy bana bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Caramilk cream cheese blondies