- 55 gram coconut oil, softened
- 145 gram Maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, Chopped into pieces
- 55 gram Milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 gram gluten free flour
- 40 gram gluten free rolled oats
- 100 gram chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 165 degrees celsius. Grease 15 muffin tins or use silicone
Add Coconut oil and Maple syrup to TM bowl mix 10 seconds speed 5.
Add eggs mix 10 seconds speed 5
Add bananas, milk, baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon mix 10 seconds speed 4
Add flour, oats and choc bits 10 seconds reverse speed 3
Divide between muffin tins.
Bake 25 mins
Swap choc bits for chopped nuts or do a mixture.
Can be lactose and dairy free if using a milk other than cows
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars