- 100 grams Nuts of choice
- 100 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 100 grams rice flour
- 50 grams Carob Powder
- 130 grams Butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs, Optional
Preheat oven to 180 C. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place nuts and sugar into mixing bowl. (If using almonds blanch first by soaking in boiling water for 30 seconds and then separating skin from nut meat before placing nutmeat in mixing bowl). Mill 10 sec/ speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients and combine 10 sec/ /.
Form into small balls, place onto prepared baking tray and gently flatten. Bake in oven and begin to check for desired doneness at 12-15 minute mark and may take as long as long as 20 minutes to bake, depending on oven.
Remove from oven and allow to cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack. Cool completely before storing in air tight container.
Accessories you need
Perfect compliment with a hot cup of roasted dandelion root tea!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour