THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 6 eggs
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 115 grams potato starch flour
- 30 grams cornflour
- 30 grams Dutch Cocoa
- 100 grams 70% cocoa dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 60 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 100 grams Pouring Cream
- 1 tbsp glucose syrup
- Dulce de leche
- whipped cream
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE WITH DULCE DE LECHE
In the last step you very gently manually fold the flour through the batter to retain as much air as possible.
Dulce de Leche can be purchased from specialty stores, or search the community to find a recipe to make your own.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Chocolate Brownie Gluten Free
- SPANAKOPITA (CHEESE & SPINACH PIE) GLUTEN FREE
- GREEK MEATBALLS GLUTEN FREE
- LAMB PASTITSIO GLUTEN FREE
- BEEF LASAGNA GLUTEN FREE
- Raspberry & Pineapple Ice Blocks
- Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Sweet Pastry
- Gluten Free Savoury Pastry
- WALNUT & ROSEMARY PESTO
- GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- BEETROOT & WALNUT SPREAD