- 140 grams almond meal, Or mill 140gm of almonds
- 50 gram buckwheat flour, Or mill 50gm buckwheat
- 30 gram raw cacao powder
- 1 level tbsp orange zest
- 80 gram Rapadura Sugar
- 60 gram unsalted butter, Or sub for coconut oil
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 100 gram buttermilk
- 200 gram Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), melted
- 30 gram Rapadura Sugar, Milled to powder
- 150 gram cream cheese, softened
- 20 gram raw cacao powder
- 80 gram Dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 20 gram flaked almonds
- 10 gram Rapadura Sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line your choice of cake tin (to fit in Varoma with lid on) with baking paper and olive oil spray.
Place all ingredients except the melted dark chocolate in bowl.
Speed 3 for 40 seconds
Add the melted dark chocolate and Speed 6 for 40 seconds
Pour batter in to greased cake tin and cover with cling wrap, twisting the ends.
Fill with around 1.5 Litres of water.
Place in Varoma dish, ensuring there are still holes not covered.
Set Timer 60 minutes on Varoma, speed 1.5.
Check cake and if still uncooked in centre return to the same Varoma setting but time 10 mins. Check centre with skewer and return to cook for 10 mins if needed.
Allow to cool and a cooling rack
Place all ingredients in bowl. speed 3 increasing to 6 for 60 seconds.
Top cake with ising when cake cooled
Place all ingredients in bowl. speed 8 for 6 seconds
Sprinkle on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- Fresh Turmeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Corn Bread
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Mini monsters
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Savoury Muffins