- 40 g raw sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 350 g gluten free flour plain
- 1.5 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Place dates in the bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
2. Place butter, sugar, coconut and vanilla extract in the bowl and mix for 30 seconds at speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add eggs. Mix for 10 seconds at speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add half of the flour plus the bicarb soda, and ground cinnamon. Mix for 15 seconds at speed.
5. Add the remaining flour. Mix for 15 seconds at speed.
6. Return the chopped dates to the bowl and mix for 10 seconds . Or until mixture is combined
7. Form into balls (approx golf ball size) and place on lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple Tea cake
- vegan hot cross buns
- Easy Pumpkin Tart (Crustless)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple slice