- 40 g raw sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 350 g gluten free flour plain
- 1.5 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Place dates in the bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
2. Place butter, sugar, coconut and vanilla extract in the bowl and mix for 30 seconds at speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add eggs. Mix for 10 seconds at speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add half of the flour plus the bicarb soda, and ground cinnamon. Mix for 15 seconds at "Dough mode" speed.
5. Add the remaining flour. Mix for 15 seconds at "Dough mode" speed.
6. Return the chopped dates to the bowl and mix for 10 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" . Or until mixture is combined
7. Form into balls (approx golf ball size) and place on lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sourdough Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Low FODMAP Banana Choc Doughnuts
- Apple turnover
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Mulled wine
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Churro cheesecake slice
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Banana Sponge Roll - Lorna Mills (1920-2022)
- Apple Tea Cake
- Apple Crumble (trying to be healthy)
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert