- 40 g raw sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 350 g gluten free flour plain
- 1.5 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Place dates in the bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
2. Place butter, sugar, coconut and vanilla extract in the bowl and mix for 30 seconds at speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add eggs. Mix for 10 seconds at speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add half of the flour plus the bicarb soda, and ground cinnamon. Mix for 15 seconds at speed.
5. Add the remaining flour. Mix for 15 seconds at speed.
6. Return the chopped dates to the bowl and mix for 10 seconds . Or until mixture is combined
7. Form into balls (approx golf ball size) and place on lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread