- 450 grams gluten free flour, Plain
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 225 grams cooking butter, room temperature
- 210 grams caster sugar, .
- 2 eggs
- 110 grams Dried currants
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- cinnamon sugar, for sprinkle
Place flour, spice in TMX bowl & combine 20sec/speed 4 Set aside.
Place sugar in TMX bowl for 5 sec/speed 10, add butter beated 30 sec/speed 4 or until pale and creamy. Use spatular to scrape down as necessary. Add egg & mix20 sec/speed 4 untill well combined, use spatular to scrape down.
Add flour & currants set lid locked & using spatular though the hole in the lid to assist, knead 2 mintues untill combined.
Put dough on flour Thermomat and knead lightly by hand until smooth cut in half wrap in cling put place in the fridge for 2 hours.
Dough on Thermomat and rolling bin make it 4-5mm thick cut with biscuit cutter and sprinkle with Cinnamon sugar put in oven for 10-15 mintues.
Preheat oven to 180degree,
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits