- 80 grams pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 65 grams sunflower seeds
- 70 grams almonds
- 40 grams Coconut Flakes or Shedded/Desiccated
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder, see EDC/BCB
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 60 grams Gluten Free Flour of choice, I use Aldi plain GF
- 30 grams rice flour (EDC)
- 30 grams tapioca starch
- 170 grams coconut oil, Or preferred oil or fat (eg butter)
- 35 grams Blackstrap Molasses
- 50 grams Light or dark Muscavado Sugar, Or honey
Preheat oven to 160C.
Mill all seeds and nuts until bread-crumb like texture, 5 seconds, speed 9. SET ASIDE.
Without cleaning bowl, add wet ingredients/sweeteners, melt 2 minutes, 100C, speed 2.
Add seeds, nuts and spices + GF flour. Combine 20 seconds, speed 5.
Put into prepared slice tray and bake for 15 minutes, 160C.
Based loosely on //chelseawinter.co.nz/gluten-free-ginger-slice/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Almost Kingston's
- Paleo-style 'K-waves' - "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy + gluten free
- "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy and gluten free
- Gluten free nut free no bake muesli bars
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Nut Free Quick Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Raw hot chocolate
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS