- 200 g medjool dates, pitted
- 2 bananas
- 20 g chia seeds, soaked in water for 5-10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 170 g honey
- 285 g crushed pineapple, (this is what comes from a 440g tin once drained)
- 100g macadamia oil
- 70 g crushed walnuts
- 40 g Shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 g Gluten free self raising flour
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line a round spring-form pan. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place medjool dates and banana in mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 8.
3. Add drained chia seeds, eggs, honey, crushed pineapple macadamia oil, coconut and crushed walnuts and mix 10seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix again 5 seconds/speed 4.
4. Add cinnamon and gluten free self raising flour and mix together 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat 10 seconds/speed 4
5. Place batter into prepared cake tin and bake for 45-50 minutes. (or until a scewer comes out clean).
6. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes before placing cake on wire rack to cool further.
7. Dust with icing sugar
8. Serve and enjoy!
Can substitie honey for rice malt syrup.
If using dry dates, soak in water for 10 minutes first.
Can use fresh pineapple instead of tinned.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies