- 320 g Rice (or any other) milk, Add more for a thinner pancake mixture
- 100 g dry buckwheat kernels
- 100 g almonds
- 40 g Linseeds
- 10 g chia seeds, optional
- 10 g apple cider vinegar
- 5 g baking soda/bicarb
- 2 --- eggs, optional
- 40 g oil, coconut, rice bran, olive
1. Place dry ingredients into mixing bowl, blend 15 secs/sp 9, scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add wet ingredients to the mixing bowl. Blend 10 secs/sp 5.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Grease bottom of pan. When hot and sizzling, pour batter onto pan - either 4 small or 1 large. Allow bubbles to form on surface of pancakes - takes less than a minute. Flip pikelets over and allow other side to cook - about 15 seconds.
4. Remove from pan and serve immediately while warm.
Pikelets can be served sweet with any combination of honey, cinnamon, yogurt and fruit; or with savoury toppings.
Batter can be thinned with extra milk to make thin pancakes using a thinner batter.
Pancakes can be topped with a sweet or savoury filling, rolled up and served warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars