- 100 grams Almonds Whole
- 130 grams Buckwheat grain or flour
- 250 grams Butter roughly diced
- 250 grams milk chocolate melts
- 300 grams brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 grams white chocolate bits or macadamias, To sprinkle on top of batter
Pre-heat oven to 170deg.
Place buckwheat and almonds in bowl and mill speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Transfer to a bowl and put aside.
Place butter, milk chocolate and brown sugar in bowl and melt temp 60deg, 2 min, speed 5.
Scrape down sides.
Pour the almond meal/buckwheat flour into the thermomix bowl on top of the melted chocolate mix.
Add all remaining ingredients except for the toppings (white chocolate bits/macadamias).
Mix speed 6, 10 seconds.
Pour the batter into a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with your choice of white choc chips and/or macadamias.
Bake for 30-40 minutes in oven at 170deg.
Slice and serve warm with ice cream, cream or custard.
Melting Chocolate and Butter.
Combining the batter.
You can use plain flour instead of almonds and buckwheat.
I cover my batter with foil towards the end of the cooking time so the white choc chips don't burn.
You can sprinkle with craisins, sour cherries, walnuts, whatever you like!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake