- 4 very ripe bananas
- 50 gram coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 60 grams Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon TMX baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 40 grams sultanas, optional
- 40 grams choc chunks, optional (dark, milk)
Preheat oven to 170 degrees and grease a bread pan with coconut oil.
Add all ingredients (except sultanas and choc chunks) into your Thermomix bowl. Mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds or until combined.
Add optional extras and combine Speed 3 for 5 seconds.
Place into bread tin and bake for 45 mins or until top is golden and skewer comes out clean.
Add some honey or maple syrup to the batter if you do not have very ripe bananas.
Making the batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake