- 170 grams buckwheat
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 140 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- a pinch cinnamon
- 15 grams Butter
- a pinch salt
- 50 grams blueberries
Place Buckwheat in Mill into a flour 15 sec / speed 10. Set Aside. No need to clean bowl.
Add cored Apple to chop 3 Sec / Speed 7
Add peeled Banana to & chop 3 Sec Speed 4
Return Flour to bowl with Baking Powder, Milk, Cinnamon, Egg, Butter & salt. Mix 10 sec Speed 4
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add blueberries, combine 10 Sec Speed 1
Melt some extra butter in a fry pan and cook pikelets, using 1tbsp of batter per pikelet. Add more butter to pan as needed.
Gluten Free Three Fruit Pikelets
Serve with butter, maple syrup, honey or some Whipped Cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake