- 200 g raw walnuts
- 10 g coconut oil
- 50 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 90 g dark chocolate or white chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and cover a baking tray with baking paper or a silicon mat.
Place walnuts in the TM bowl and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Scrape down TM bowl.
Add coconut oil and mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Scrape down TM bowl.
Add sugar, egg, baking soda and salt and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add chocolate and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 for 4 seconds. I also try these with half choc/half whole walnuts and it works well.
Spoon heaped teaspoon sized balls onto the tray and allow room for spreading.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until browned.
Cool on the tray for 5 to 10 minutes or until they are firm enough to transfer to a cooling rack.
This recipe is a variation of Gluten Free Almond and Choc Chip Biscuits: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/gluten-free-almond-and-choc-chip-biscuits/17368
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Souffle - Spinach
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd