- 200 g almonds
- 60 g tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 110 g honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder or paste
- 3 eggs
- 120 g Almond milk
- 4 Bananas ripe
- 75 g Coconut Flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre heat oven 180c, line 12 cup muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Add almonds to mixing bowl, mill 10 sec / sp 7.
3. Add tapioca flour, bi carb soda, salt, turbo 1 sec.
4. Add honey, coconut oil, vanilla powder, eggs, almond, 3 bananas (broken into 3 to 4 pieces) & coconut flour, mix 15 sec / sp 5.
5. Divide batter between paper cases.
6. Cut the remaining banana into 12 slices and place on top of each muffin.
7. Bake for 25 minutes until tops are golden brown.
8. Transfer muffins to wire rack and allow to cool before serving.
9. Muffins will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath