- 150 grams sugar
- 280 grams gluten free flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 125 grams Nuttelex
- 125 grams rice milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 125 grams Nuttelex
- 450 grams Gluten free soft icing mixture, Or make your own icing sugar
- 40 grams rice milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170 degree fan-forced.
2. Line cupcake trays with liners to make 24.
3. Add sugar to bowl and mill 3 sec speed 9.
4. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix 5 sec speed 6.
4. Add all other ingredients and mix 15 sec speed 5.
5. Scrape down sides and mix 1.5 mins speed 5.
6. Divide mixture evenly into 24 cupcake liners.
7. Cook in moderate oven (170 fanforced) for 12-15 mins.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool in trays for 5 mins before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
1. Add all ingredients and mix 10 sec speed 3. Note: if making vanilla then add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
2. Scrape down sides
3. Insert butterfly and whip 3 mins speed 3.
4. Note: you may need to add some icing sugar if too runny or some rice milk if too stiff.
5. Remove from bowl and divide and mix through colouring of choice (if required).
6. Decorate completely cooled cupcakes as desired.
1. Anything made with gluten free flour doesn't keep as fresh/moist as long so make as close to using as possible.
2. If wanting to make muffin size adjust cooking time accordingly- approximately 20 mins.
3. You can mill your own sugar into icing sugar if desired for the buttercream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars