- 125 grams medjool dates, pits removed, 8-9
- 85 grams sunflower seeds
- 85 grams pepitas
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 15 grams Cocoa/cacao
- 25 grams tahini
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams Rice malt syrup, or sweetener of choice
- 3-5 drops Wild orange essential oil, (start off less, according to taste)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all ingredients into bowl
2. Mix on speed 9 approximately 1 minute (until comes together and mixture will hold in a ball)
3. Roll into bowls of desired size and place in fridge to set (i make about 16)
4. Store in fridge
Accessories you need
NOTE: Doterra essential oils are very potent. We have been using them a while so are used to them. Start off with 3 drops.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- The Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Chocolate Hummus
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!