- 125 grams medjool dates, pits removed, 8-9
- 85 grams sunflower seeds
- 85 grams pepitas
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 15 grams Cocoa/cacao
- 25 grams tahini
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams Rice malt syrup, or sweetener of choice
- 3-5 drops Wild orange essential oil, (start off less, according to taste)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into bowl
2. Mix on speed 9 approximately 1 minute (until comes together and mixture will hold in a ball)
3. Roll into bowls of desired size and place in fridge to set (i make about 16)
4. Store in fridge
NOTE: Doterra essential oils are very potent. We have been using them a while so are used to them. Start off with 3 drops.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)