- 90 grams coconut oil
- 70 grams honey
- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams rice puffs
- 20 grams Coconut (Organic)
- dairy free choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 140 Degrees Fan Forced
Place coconut oil, honey, rapadura sugar in mixing bowl. Heat 3 mins/ 100 degrees/ Speed 2.
Add Rolled Oats, Rice Puffs & Coconut and mix 20 secs/speed 4/. Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix for another 10 secs/speed 4/
Press mixture in silicone Snack Bar Mould or lined slice tray.Add choc chips on top of mixture, using a piece of baking paper press choc chips into bars.
Bake in oven 12 mins for Silicon Snack Bar Moulds or 15-20 mins for slice tray, or until light brown.
Leave to cool in tray, press out of mould or slice into rectangle bar shapes.
Keep in air tight container for up to a week.
Freezer Friendly recipe.
Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
Accessories you need
Variation to DIY Muesli Bars.
Gluten free version - swap oats for quinoa flakes
Silicon Snack Bar Moulds used from Thermomix "The Mix Shop".
Ordinary Choc Chips can be used for Dairy Version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and easy Banana bread breakfast bites (nothing bad in these): egg, gluten and dairy free
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins