- 2 eggs
- 120ml olive oil
- 80ml Rice malt syrup
- 50ml Greek yogurt
- 3 Ripe bananas (medium size)
- 1 and 1/3 Cup of Spelt Flour
- 1 heaped teaspoons baking soda
- 8 chunks Old Gold 70% Chocolate, or similar/ choc of your choice
Preheat oven 180C / Small loaf tin required.
1. Put all the wet ingredients into the bowl - including the bananas. Mix 10-15 seconds on speed 5.
2. Add the baking soda and mix 10 seconds on speed 5.
3. Add the flour and mix again - 10 seconds on speed 5 - or until nice and smooth in consistency.
4. Chop up the Dark Chocolate into small chunks (or replace for choc chips) and add to bowl.
5. Final mix 5 seconds, speed 4 (so the choc is combined).
6. Line small loaf tin with grease proof paper.
7. Pour in mix (its quite wet but thats ok) and bake for around 50 minutes at 180C fan forced.
I havent used this for muffins but my guess is it would work well by reducing baking time. Let me know if you try it!
Spelt flour could be subbed for normal plain flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.