- 250 grams olive oil
- 200 grams plain flour
- 200 grams sugar
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 30 gram oat bran
1.Place all ingredients in thermomix and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4 until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a lined/non-stick 20 cm square baking tin.
3. Bake for 40-50 mins in 170 degree oven.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Cut into pieces and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Can substitute olive oil with rice bran oil or vegetable oil. Can add or deduct sugar quanitiy according to taste. Baking time is approximate according to oven.
Recipe adapted from Better Health website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls