- 250 grams olive oil
- 200 grams plain flour
- 200 grams sugar
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 30 gram oat bran
1.Place all ingredients in thermomix and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4 until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a lined/non-stick 20 cm square baking tin.
3. Bake for 40-50 mins in 170 degree oven.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Cut into pieces and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Can substitute olive oil with rice bran oil or vegetable oil. Can add or deduct sugar quanitiy according to taste. Baking time is approximate according to oven.
Recipe adapted from Better Health website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake