- 1 can 400g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 125 grams Peanut Butter, smooth or crunchy
- 75 grams honey, can substitute maple syrup for vegan option
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 level tbsp Almond milk
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- ½ level tsp sea salt
- ½ level tsp baking powder
- ¼ level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- sea salt flakes and chocolate chips, for the top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. If you are NOT using a Thermomix Rose Gold Small Tray (pictured), grease and line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
**No need to grease and line if using the Thermomix Rose Gold Small Tray**
- Place all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into the Thermomix bowl
- Blend for 2 minutes on speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for 2 minutes, speed 4 until you have a perfectly smooth consistency which is creamy and smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix for 10 seconds, reverse , speed 3
- Pour mixture into your prepared tray and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle a few more chocolate chips and some sea salt flakes on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until the edges just pull away from the pan, the top is set and slightly golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes, then enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
SUPER EASY INSTRUCTIONS
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined -Sugar Free and Vegan Friendly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins