- 1 can 400g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 125 grams Peanut Butter, smooth or crunchy
- 75 grams honey, can substitute maple syrup for vegan option
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 level tbsp Almond milk
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- ½ level tsp sea salt
- ½ level tsp baking powder
- ¼ level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- sea salt flakes and chocolate chips, for the top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. If you are NOT using a Thermomix Rose Gold Small Tray (pictured), grease and line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
**No need to grease and line if using the Thermomix Rose Gold Small Tray**
- Place all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into the Thermomix bowl
- Blend for 2 minutes on speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for 2 minutes, speed 4 until you have a perfectly smooth consistency which is creamy and smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix for 10 seconds, reverse , speed 3
- Pour mixture into your prepared tray and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle a few more chocolate chips and some sea salt flakes on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until the edges just pull away from the pan, the top is set and slightly golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes, then enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
SUPER EASY INSTRUCTIONS
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined -Sugar Free and Vegan Friendly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian