- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 220 grams Milk
- 45 grams coconut oil, melted
- 160 grams fresh pomegranate seeds, approx. one pomegranate
- 75 grams dark chocolate bits, optional
- icing sugar for dusting, optional
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 190 degrees
2. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners
3. Add SR flour, salt and brown sugar - Sp 5, 10 Sec
4. Add egg, milk and melted coconut oil - Sp 4, 10 seconds
5. Add pomegranate seeds and dark choc chips (if using) - Speed 3 for 6 seconds or until mixed through.
6. Fill muffin liners evenly and bake for 20 mins.
7. Once cooled, dust with icing sugar (optional)
Accessories you need
This recipe uses very little sugar because I found that the fresh pomegranate seeds were sweet enough. Double the brown sugar if you prefer a sweeter batter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook