- 500 grams Marie biscuits
- 220 grams Butter, cubed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (400g)
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 200 grams icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 30 grams Butter, cubed
- 35 grams Boiling water
- --- 100's and 1000's sprinkles
3h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 250 grams of broken biscuits in 5 seconds, speed 4.
Set aside in large mixing bowl.
Repeat for remaining biscuits
- Clean bowl/Dust out bowl
- Add butter, condensed milk and cocoa. heat for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 4. (scrape sides and mix a further 10 seconds if necessary).
- Add melted chocolate mixture to biscuits and stir through.
- Press mixture into a lined container (approx 20cm x 30cm) using the back of a spoon. You do not need to clean bowl before making icing.
- Add butter, cocoa, icing sugar and boiling water to "Closed lid" . Mix 15 seconds, speed 3. Scrape bowl and repeat.
(refine water quantity for a thicker or thinner icing)
- Spread icing mixture over slice and sprinkle with 100's and 1000's.
- Cool in fridge for approx 3 hours. Slice and serve
Accessories you need
Icing is optional, you can leave plain or sprinkle 100's and 1000's or coconut directly on slice. (You may need to lightly press to ensure they stick)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- Simple Caramel Slice
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- Banana Cake
- BLISS BALL BASE QUANTITIES (MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS)
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Milk Block Icy Poles - Traditional
- Easy Sticky Date Puddings (Bulk)