- 110 gram Milk
- 150 gram sugar
- 1 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 450 gram plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 110g gram unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 170 degrees Celcius
1. Place milk, sugar and bi carb in TM bowl. Cook 3 mins/ 100 degrees/ spd 1. Remove to another bowl and allow to cool
2. Place flour, salt and butter in TM bowl. Mix 5 - 7 secs/ spd 5
3. Add cooled milk mixture and vanilla and mix 10 secs/ spd5
4. Wrap dough in Thermo Mat or cling film and refridgerate for 30 mins
5. Roll out dough to 2 mm thick and cut into rounds.
6. Bake on trays for 9 mins at 170 degrees.
7. Allow to cool on rack.
Great alternative to bought Marie Biscuits. Use them in your cheesecake biscuit base, chocolate truffles or just dunk them in your tea.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops