- 60 gram pecan nuts
- 400 gram plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- .25 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 40 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 3 banana's (large)
- 60 gram Butter
- 160 gram honey
- 225 gram Milk
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 170C. Preparea 21x11 loaf tin.
Place Pecans nuts in TM bowl, mil for 10-20 seconds on speed 7
Add remaining ingredients and mix by slowly turning the dial to speed 6 up to 1 minute.
Pour into loaf tin and bake in centere of preheated oven for 50-60 minutes
Allow to cool in loaf tin for 10 minutes before taking the loaf out of the tin.
Honey, Banana & Pecan Loaf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie