- 60 grams Butter
- 55 grams sugar
- 25 grams honey
- 100 grams corn flakes
8Recipe is created for
Preheat ovento 160 degrees.
Place butter, sugar and honey in bowl. Cook 5 minutes on Varoma, Speed 2.
Add cornflakes. Mix 1 minute Speed . Use spatula to help coat cornflakes.
Spoon into patty pans. Bake in oven for 3 minutes.
Preheat oven to 160 degrees
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)