- 160 grams Butter Cubed
- 30 grams honey
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams sultanas
- 130 grams Self Raising Flour
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
Turn oven on 160 degrees (fan forced). Line slice tin (18cmx28cm) with baking paper.
Add butter & honey to the bowel
Melt 60degrees/sp2/3mins or until butter has fully melted.
Add oats, sultanas, flour, sugar & coconut to the bowel
Mix /spd2/15secs or until just fully combined.
Press down mixture into slice tin.
Cook for 15-20 mins (top sould be browning)
Cut into slices or bars once cooled. I find if you cut when not cool the slices can crumble.
**You can use wholemeal or spelt self raising flour in this recipe too.
I have also done this recipe with chopped dried apricots instead.
I keep in an airtight container for about a week, great for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies