- 160 grams Butter Cubed
- 30 grams honey
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams sultanas
- 130 grams Self Raising Flour
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
Turn oven on 160 degrees (fan forced). Line slice tin (18cmx28cm) with baking paper.
Add butter & honey to the bowel
Melt 60degrees/sp2/3mins or until butter has fully melted.
Add oats, sultanas, flour, sugar & coconut to the bowel
Mix /spd2/15secs or until just fully combined.
Press down mixture into slice tin.
Cook for 15-20 mins (top sould be browning)
Cut into slices or bars once cooled. I find if you cut when not cool the slices can crumble.
**You can use wholemeal or spelt self raising flour in this recipe too.
I have also done this recipe with chopped dried apricots instead.
I keep in an airtight container for about a week, great for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins