THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams pysllium husks
- 3 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams sultana's
- 80 grams currants
- 50 grams cacao nibs, optional
- 5 eggs
- 45 grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 375 grams boiling water
1h 10minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 55min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (170 fan forced). line a baking tray and set aside.
2. Mill raw almonds and pysllium husks into mixing bowl for 10 seconds speed 9
3. Add baking powder, salt and spices and combine Turbo/0.5sec/4 times
4. Add eggs, vinegar, honey and fruit and knead 20 seconds
5. Add boiling water and knead 1 minute/. Dough will be sticky. Using wet hands divide into 12 equal pieces and form into rolls. Place onto prepared tray and bake at 180 degrees for 50-55 minutes
1. Always use boiling water straight from the kettle
2. Having wet hands makes this a lot easier to roll into balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Mum's Mayo