- 2 bananas, Ripe
- 1 can crushed pineapple, Drained
- 2 eggs
- 200 g sunflower oil
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp YIAH Pumpkin Pie Spice*
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 270 g brown sugar
- 60 g Chopped walnuts
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225 g Icing sugar mixture
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Grease and line a 23cm square cake tin.
3. Add bananas to bowl - breaking into chunks as you go, then chop 3-4sec/speed 5.
4. Add pineapple, egg and oil, and combine /5sec/speed 3.
5. Add all dry ingredients and mix [counterclock]/15sec/speed 4 to combine.
6. Pour into prepared cake tin, and bake for 45mins or until skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Place on wire rack and leave to cool.
1. Place all ingredients into clean bowl and combine 20sec/speed 4, or until well combined with no lumps.
2. Spread onto the top of cooled cake, and garnish with crushed 'Sugar Walnuts' (search recipe community for this recipe!), plain walnuts, or anything else that takes your fancy!
To Make Cake:
To Make Frosting:
Accessories you need
This is a wonderfully moist cake - and is a favourite with children and adults alike! Perfect for an impressive afternoon tea, birthday cake, or any special treat, it will remain moist and delicious for days afterwards if kept in sealed container in fridge!
*INGREDIENTS SWAP: If you don't have any YIAH Pumpkin Pie Spice, simply replace this with 1 tsp cinnamon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies