- 460 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams Butter
- 130 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 grams rolled oats
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 50 grams cocoa
Prepare trays by lining with baking paper.
Place sugar, butter, milk and vanilla into bowl. Cook 5 mins, varoma, speed 2.
Add oats, coconut and cocoa into bowl. Mix 10 sec, reverse, speed 4. Scrape down edges. Again, mix 10 sec, reverse, speed 4.
Spoon small tablespoonfulls of mixture onto prepared trays (you can make this amount mich smaller if you wish as these are super sweet!!) Place into fridge until set.
Store in airtight container in fridge.
Ensure you spoon the mixture out of the bowl straight away .... if you leave it sitting it will set as it cools in the bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Award Winning 50/50 wholemeal/white multigrain jumbo loaf
- Sweet Pumpkin Roll
- LEFT OVER MEAT AND VEGETABLE PIE
- Creamy cheesy veg and bacon pasta
- Invisible zucchini chocolate brownies
- Tasty chicken, pumpkin, chick pea and lentil baby food
- Babies Apricot Chicken Brown Rice Risotto