- 90 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 220 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 1 --- egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 grams icing sugar
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 30 grams Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 160°C. Line 2 x baking trays with baking paper.
- Weigh in sugar, 5 sec / sp9.
- Add butter. 10sec / sp7.
- Add rest of ingredients. 20 sec / sp6.
- Using a tsp amount of mix at a time rolls into balls and place evenly on baking tray. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 12-15 mins. Allow to cool on tray 5 mins then transfer to cooking rack to cool completely.
- Weigh in icing sugar and cocoa. 4 sec / sp4.
- Add boiling water. Mix on sp3 until combined.
- Spread icing onto biscuits and add sprinkles if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet corn fritters
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Banana oat pancake
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Banana pudding cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Chocolate creams
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream