- 125g dark chocolate
- 125g unsalted butter
- 200g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1ts vanilla extract
- 75g plain flour, or almond meal
- Pinch salt
- 200g cold block cream cheese
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a 23cm square tin with baking paper.
Place dark chocolate & butter into the TM bowl & melt for about 2 - 3 mins on 50 degrees speed 2, you may need longer if your butter was cold from the fridge. Allow mix to cool & add in the sugar, eggs, flour, salt & vanilla. Mix on speed 4 for 5 secs & scrape down bowl repeat again if you need to.
Spread half the chocolate mixture into the tin, then top with thin slices of the hard cream cheese. Cover the cream cheese with remaining mixture & bake in the oven for 20 mins. Allow to cool for 10 mins before cutting into pieces.
This is really rich so you might want to serve it with some raspberry coullis & cream.
Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
Converted from a Nigella recipe by arwen.thermomix //www.recipecommunity.com.au/content/user-profile-28620
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Charlie's Quince Jelly