- 2 Raw Apples, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 150 g sultanas
- 225 g S/R flour
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 150 g brown sugar
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon sugar, to sprinkle on top when cooked
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add peeled and cored Apples to bowl 5sec/speed 4
2. Add all other ingredients 20 sec/ speed 2
3. scrape down sides 10 sec/speed 2
4. place in a greased and lined 18x28cm tin
5. Bake in moderate oven 160c fan forced oven for approx 30-4- minutes
6. when cooked, sprinkle with cinamon sugar
7. cut and enjoy.
when cooled wrap and freeze for easy school lunches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice