- 150 g Butter, room temp
- 120 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 300 g SR flour
- 200 g choc chips
- 150 g sultanas
- 4 cups cornflakes, slightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mill Sugar in TM Bowl 10 secs, speed 9
- Scrape down sides and Add butter and cream together - 1.5mins speed 4
- with blades on speed 3 add vanilla and eggs (one at a time waiting a few secs in between)
- scrape down sides and mix a further 10 secs, speed 4
- add flour and mix 10 secs, speed 4
- put mixture into a separate bowl and stir in sultanas, choc chips and half of the cornflakes.
- Roll Tbls of mixture into balls and roll to coat in remaining cornflakes. Place onto a tray lined with baking paper and press gently to flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake 10-15 mins or until golden brown. Cool on rack. Enjoy!
This recipe was one of my childhood favourites.
For more Cooking Ideas, Recipes and Tips check out my Business Page-
Thermie and Friends Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThermieFriends/
Thermie and Friends Instagram - [color=blue]https://www.instagram.com/thermiefriendsjanine/[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Lemon Cheesecake - Thermie and Friends
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Janine's Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry - Thermie and Friends
- Almond Cookies
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup