- 400 g sweet potato
- 75 g Coconut Syrup
- 75 g coconut oil
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scrapred
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 50 g cacao powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 175C
2. Place sweet potato in Thermomix bowl and chop for 4 - 6 seconds / speed 5. Set aside
3. Place coconut syrup, coconut oil and vanilla seeds into Thermomix bowl and heat for 1 1/2 minutes / 50 C / speed 2
4. Add the eggs sweet potato and mix for 10 seconds / speed 3
5. Add the coconut flour, cacao powder and baking powder and mix for 15 - 20 seconds / speed 3
6. Pour the mixture into a baking dish or cake tin greased with a little coconut oil.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Check with a skewer - the centre should still be ever so slightly gooey so it stays moist.
8. Remove the tin and cool for 10 minutes before carefully turning out onto a cooling rack.
Drizzle over some melted dark chocolate for icing
Add your favourite toasted nuts, nut butter or frozen raspberries to the brownie mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Mango Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)