- 250 grams ground almonds
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 85 grams olive oil
- 1/4 cup --- brewed coffee
- 175 grams nothing naughty fibre syrup-maple flavour
- 3 --- eggs
- 1/2 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 level tsp sea salt
- 75 grams keto approved chocolate
- 75 grams coconut cream, thick
- Preheat oven to 160°C, and grease a 20cm round cake tin
- Place all of the cake ingredients into the bowl and blend using the TM6 blend function, level 6 for 10 sec or until mixture is smooth. Tip the mixture into the prepared cake tin.
Clean and dry mixing bowl to make ganache.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely in the tin before turning out onto a plate.
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8.
- Add coconut cream to chocolate and heat 2min/50°C/speed 3.
- Once the cake is completely cooled, spread ganache out over the top of the cake.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits