- 300 grams raw cacao powder
- 4 eggs
- 700 grams Milk
- 145 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 4 heaped tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the TM bowl
Cook at 90 degrees, 10 minutes (speed 4 for 5 mins and speekd 3 for 5 minutes). Timing may vary slightly...so i suggest to let it 'stand' in the TM bowl for a few minutes and then have a taste if it is sweet enough for you.
Then cool down, store in airtight container...or do as i do and store them in 'pouched' bags and freeze...then pop in your kiddies recess/lunch bag
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread